Monday, January 12, 2015

Taste of the Inside: Sneaking between the Pages #3


Well hidey-ho neighbor! It's that time again. Time for another look at Deceived. 

I am happy to report that I am now 11969 words into book 2. Of course my goal is 80000 so I have a ton more to go. But the good news is that I am writing more. I am trying to sit down everyday and put words on the page. Of course that was detoured a little last weekend as I came down with the flu, but I am getting there. 

So, do you want a peek at what I've been writing????? Well do ya, do ya? Okay, I'll take your silence as a resounding yes.

Please remember that what I'm sharing with you has not been edited and may change.

“You’re trying to tell me that you were in two places in once?” Mickey asked, her voice heavy with sarcasm.

“It sounds crazy when you say like that.” I looked down at my hands unsure of myself. “Maybe I am crazy.” I whispered.

“You are not crazy Jo.” I looked at Jasper, tears swimming in my eyes. He looked away and ran his wrapped hand through his hair. “You were definitely in that room Jo, I felt it.” My breath caught when Jasper looked at me, there was so much love shining in his eyes, but it was quickly replaced with uncertainty, sadness, anger, and fear once he realized I caught him looking at me.


It was my turn to look away. I knew I was to blame for most of those emotions, but I didn’t know how to fix it. I was afraid. Afraid that it was already too late to fix what I screwed up, that he wanted nothing to do with me. That’s what scared me the most. Losing him. Just the thought of it made my heart pound and my chest tighten.
Copyright Danielle Young © 2015

Things are definitely changing for Jo and Jasper and I can't wait to share them with you... of course you are going to have to wait until the book comes out to read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment