Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thursday Delight

Recently it came to my attention that yesterday was Wednesday... yup, Wednesday. That means that I missed Tuesday. It completely flew right by me. Which also means you didn't get a teaser from Deceived like I promised. I don't know how I missed the fact that Tuesday already happened, but to make it up to you I'm going to give you 2 teaser's today! Yay!!

Please keep in mind that the following teaser's have not been edited and may change for the final version.

Teaser #1 is for all those I left on the edge.


Teaser #2 is well just because...

“Okay,” I said a little confused. What events didn’t she see? She’s the freaking Oracle for crying out loud, how can she not see everything?

Astral chuckled. “I know you are frustrated with the method Jasper and wonder how I can not see everything, but for now I ask you to trust me. Everything will be revealed soon.”

I stared dumbly at Astral. What could I say? It was the truth. I did doubt her. The question now was could I trust her? I looked at her swirling violet eyes and it felt like she was measuring my soul as I was determining her trust, but I knew I could trust her. With this anyway.  


Well there you have it... tune in next week for another snippet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment