Monday, August 18, 2014

A Taste of Deceived

Well, it's Tuesday and I have decided to join the author party and share a little taste of what I've been working on. Recently I published my first book, Guided and since I left my readers on a bit of a cliffhanger I decided to reward those readers with a teaser from book 2, Deceived today.

**Warning spoilers ahead**

I am having a lot of fun with this book. Things are happening, great things. Of course I can't tell you those things just yet, but I can tell you that it is going to be awesome.

**WARNING: if you have not read Guided DO NOT read the following teaser. Read at your own risk and please don't say I didn't warn you.**




 Now don't say I never gave you anything ;) And tune in next Tuesday for another snippet from Deceived!

2 comments:

  1. OK...hurry up and finish the book! I'll have to re-read Guided again before 2nd book comes out...give me a heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm working on it, I promise! I will definitely let you. Pretty sure I will shout it from the rooftops when it happens. I am definitely hoping for sooner rather than later :)

      Thanks Erin for the support and the push ;)

      Delete