Thursday, February 26, 2015

Taste of the Inside: Sneaking between the Pages #6


Guess what??? It's Friday! *dances* This is the best news I've heard all week. I don't know about anyone else, but this has been the week from hell and the week that wouldn't end all in one.

I believe this image sums it up perfectly...

And since it has been such a long week, I missed my Tuesday tease. I know, I'm shameful. But I do have a Friday surprise for you... a brand new teaser. And do you know what else???? I am going to finish this book soon... I am now over 60% of the way through and everything from here on out is going to move fast. Action. Action. Action. I can't wait for you all to read it. To hold you over here is a little diddy.

The following teaser has not been edited and may change during editing. 
Copyright © Danielle Young 2015

I removed my blindfold, my eyes adjusting to the soft lighting, and was shocked to see the beauty that surrounded me. I don’t know what I expected, but I definitely didn’t expect luxury. The room was a perfect balance of black and white. The white walls complemented by splashes of black fabric on the bed and chair, while the wood floors brought warmth to the room. If I was in any other situation I would have been jumping on the bed by now, but this was definitely not the place. I did run my hand over the soft black fabric. I had no idea what it was, but it made me want to pet it.

Directly across from where I was sitting on the bed was the door. The only way out. It mocked me. But no matter how much I wanted out I knew that this was my home now. It was time to adjust. I got off the four post bed and decided to explore what was now my home. The layout of the room was simple. It had an overstuffed chair with ottoman, a dresser—although I didn’t have any clothes—bookshelves complete with books, and a closet camouflaged as a bathroom.

That was it. No TV, no phone. No connection to the outside world. This was my entire world. Guess I was going to catch up on my reading.

And there you have it... any guesses on what's happening??? I love to talk plot. Hit me up with comments.

Until next time... Guess it's back to adulting (I know it's not a word). 

No comments:

Post a Comment